How many times have you faced the difficult decision as to whether you should buy or develop an eLearning course? You well know the normal pros and cons – buy off-the-shelf and there will be things you don’t like or that don’t fit your organisation and it will be expensive to get the publisher to make amendments; or, develop yourself and you have the high cost of development and the time lag to contend with. It’s never easy, is it? Well, it’s becoming easier with NimbleCourses.
NimbleCourses from elearning247 are leading the way in publishing off-the-shelf courses that are designed and licenced to be fully editable by clients using their easy-to-use and low cost NimbleAuthor authoring software.
elearning247 have developed a suite of 8 Business Essential compliance courses designed as a cost-effective way to decrease our development time and effort to produce your organisation-specific compliance training for your LMS. All courses are SCORM 1.2 compliant and can be accessed on works on desktops, laptops and tablets (including iPad).
- Bribery Act 2010 Essentials - The Bribery Act 2010 is among the strictest legislation internationally on bribery. It is now possible to charge organisations if it is found they failed to prevent bribery, and to charge individuals who are found guilty of bribing or being bribed.
- Data Protection Essentials - Data Protection Training - the devil's in the detail. Make sure you and your staff are up to speed with the rules and regulations associated with the Data Protection Act.
- Display Screen Equipment Workstation Assessment - This training helps organisations meet DSE Health and Safety Regulations requirements, reduces absenteeism and injuries, and improves staff well-being and performance.
- Equality and Diversity Essentials - Is equality and diversity at the heart of your organisation? Managing diversity can be difficult to achieve and maintain. This course is the solution!
- Fire Safety Essentials - The risk of fire and the resulting threat to human life is very real. You will no doubt be aware of the devastating consequences fire can have, but do you know how to prevent fires and what to do in the event of a fire?
- Freedom of Information Essentials - Being able to access information held by public authorities is an important right in an open society.
- Health and Safety Essentials - Increase the health and safety of your employees and boost moral, productivity and the general well-being of staff.
- Personal Safety Essentials - Keep your employees safe: benefit from the precautions and practical personal safety tips included in this course.
You can deliver the courses through your own LMS, or, if you prefer we can provide you with a dedicated and branded instance of our hosted Course-Source LMS.
And we will offer you 10 free enrolments to the NimbleCourses to get you started – see details of how to apply below.
If you are not yet a member of Course-Source, then registration could not be easier and only takes two minutes.