Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Your Stage Presence
An interactive and engaging online course on stage presence for employees.
Improve your presentation skills and your stage presence to build an effective bridge between your content and your audience.
Delivering your content through an engaging and captivating presentation requires a lot of preparation and work. This course allows delegates to know which is most important - what you say, how you say it or how you look. Find out how to use movement, gestures and body language to get your point across and get equipped with the skills needed to harness any nerves to help deliver a great presentation.
This course covers:
- how to use gestures and body language
- staying calm and confident during presentations
- the importance of proper rehearsal and preparation before presentations
- conveying confidence with your posture and dress
- employing movement, gesturing and your body language to express your message with sincerity
- handling your visual aids, notes and handouts with confidence
- gaining control of your nerves
- rehearsing thoroughly and effectively