Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Approximate learning time
Yellow fever is a serious viral infection spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. There are an estimated 200,000 cases of yellow fever, causing 30,000 deaths worldwide each year. The infection is largely preventable through appropriate vaccination.
By the end of this programme you will understand:
- What yellow fever is and how it is transmitted.
- The symptoms of yellow fever.
- The measures travelers can take to prevent yellow fever.
- How vaccination can prevent yellow fever.
- The indications, contraindications and side effects of the yellow fever vaccine.