Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Writing a CV
In this course you will understand how and when to use a CV, match sample CVs to basic job descriptions and identify relevant information to be included in a CV.
Who is this course for?
This course.is designed for young adults, aged 19 or below, who want to learn about CV writing to enhance their chances of securing their desired career or first job.
What will you get from this course?
The Practice makes perfect section allows you to have the chance to practice what you have learnt about writing a CV. You will use a combination of learning modules, quizzes and case studies.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Know how to present personal information in a CV
- Glossary of useful terms relating to writing a CV
- Additional resources so that you can take your learning further
- Scenario-based content that brings the material to life
- Questions throughout to test your knowledge