Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Working in business and administration
Working in business and administration is a course full of everything you need to know to get a good basic understanding of business and administration. It covers what an administrator does, organising and managing your work, and keeping information confidential.
Who is this course for?
You'll find it useful whatever your situation is; whether you need to know about business and administration because you're looking to start your career; whether you're working towards a qualification in business and administration; or whether you're simply just interested in finding out more.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the activities carried out by administrators
- Be able to follow organisational procedures when using equipment
- Understand the importance of dressing & behaving appropriately
- Understand the benefits of organising your time effectively
- Know why it is important to keep some information confidential