Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Word 2010 - From essentials to advanced skills
Discover Word and master all its features. From the essential to the advanced commands, this training programme will make it possible for you to progress in all aspects of the application (entering text, formatting and page layout, inserting tables, pictures and graphic objects, advanced features such as templates, mail merge and managing long documents…).
ENI offers you a unique educational interactivity with practical exercises directly within the applications and with an immediate result analysis, with the 4 training steps:
- The learner watches a video
- The learner carries out the exercise directly within the application
- MEDIAplus instantaneously checks the answer
- MEDIAplus provides the answer
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This course is for any user who wishes to discover or revise Word’s basic features and address its more advanced features. No prior knowledge of Word is necessary. However, some use of the software may make it possible to progress faster.
- Word 2010 – Level 1: Essential skills. This module offers interactive training consisting of 54 training videos, 54 exercises and 6 additional resources.
- Word 2010 – Level 2: Intermediate skills. This module offers interactive training consisting of 41 training videos, 41 exercises and 1 additional resource.
- Word 2010 – Level 3: Advanced skills. This module offers interactive training consisting of 47 training videos, 47 exercises and 6 additional resources.
- Word 2010 – Reference book