Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Word 2003 Intermediate
About the course
IT can offer great productivity benefits, if people have the right skills to use the packages available to them. 28% of companies in the UK lack employees with the IT skills to meet their business objectives. Create professional-looking documents with Word 2003.
Word 2003 is a Windows word processor from Microsoft that has many advanced features and tools to enhance your document presentation. Well-presented, accurately written documents improve the credibility of your business and can help to communicate who you are as a company.
You’ll learn how to
- add spacing before and after paragraphs, sort paragraphs and organise tabulated lists and tables
- use the Mail Merge function for an quick and easy way of mass producing letters, envelopes, mailing labels, e-mails, faxes
- insert drawings, photographs, sounds and videos to documents
- add a border around a picture and apply various shading styles, along with using drop capitals and WordArt effects
- create and edit pictures by adding lines, shapes, call-out boxes using Word drawing tools
- modify toolbars and create and customise a new menu
- locate files using Word's search and advanced search features
- use file management features, including deleting files and sorting files
- use web tools to save and publish Word documents as Web pages
There are 19 modules in this course
- Sorting Paragraphs and Lists
- Creating and Editing Styles
- Other Paragraph Features
- Using Mail Merge
- Extra Mail Merge Features
- Clip Organizer
- Graphics and Text Enhancements
- Drawing Tools
- Customise Toolbars and Menus
- Word Customisation
- Working with Templates
- Searching for Files
- File Management Techniques
- Creating Web Pages
- Documents and E-mail
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.