Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This module covers what Whistleblowing is, what you should blow the whistle on and how. As well as the importance of a Whistleblowing policy and how you can be protected from any mistreatment for blowing the Whistle.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define and understand whistleblowing
- Recognise the occasions when you should blow the whistle
- Identify the legal provisions in relation to whistleblowing at work
- Distinguish between who is and who isn’t protected by the legislation
- Raise any concerns you have in line with organisation policy
- Recognise the difference between anonymity and confidentiality
- Identify sources of help and support
- Understand how a manager should support their employees.