Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
What is Project Management?
Explore the fundamentals of project management. Whether you’re beginning a career in project management, or just considering one, this course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the project manager’s role. Guided by audio narration, and engaging with interactive exercises.
You will learn:
- What project management is
- How project management came about, and how it works today
- The project manager’s responsibilities: budget, time, people and resources
- The lifecycle of a typical project
- The main project constraints: cost, time, scope and quality
- The role of the project manager
- The qualities and skills of a great project manager
The course also includes a short assessment, so learners can test their mastery of the material