Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Waste management (non clinical)
Waste Management training is essential. You need to make sure that your organisation complies with its Waste Duty of Care (DoC).
When you are the producer of waste it's your responsibility to check that the transfer not or consignment note is filled out correctly; if it's not correctly completed it's an offence and you are breaking the law.
Incomplete and incorrect waste paperwork can be an organisation's biggest internal environmental management business risk.
This module focuses on how to make sure that you are completing the necessary paperwork correctly.
What's included in this course?
This module covers:
- The difference between hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Waste classification and the Waste Hierarchy.
- How to complete a consignment note.
- What a Waste Transfer Note and Annual Waste Transfer Note need to include.
- How to perform waste carrier checks and checks on permits, to ensure that you are complying with your waste DoC.
- How to complete a consignee return spreadsheet.