Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
To understand how to safely and effectively practice venepuncture, whilst preventing infection and complications.
- To understand the steps in a safe venepuncture
- To understand potential complications surrounding the technique of venepuncture and how to prevent them
- To understand good and safe practice for venepuncture
- To understand the veins of the arm and sites to be avoided
- To understand how to prevent and control the risk of infection
Who is it for?
Any person who works within a health and social care setting who support clients in need of venepuncture