Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Using the GROW Model to Coach 1
This eLearning course will show you how to set effective and ‘SMART’goals with individual staff member. Learn how to establish a sound coaching relationship using the ‘Grow’ model strategy.
Key Learning Points:
- Do you know how to establish good coaching goals with the person you’re coaching
- Can you work with your colleague to develop a set of realistic options to help them develop on the job?
- Can you help someone commit to a plan to improve?
- Establish a sound coaching relationship
- Set SMART goals that develop the individual through work
- Establish what is happening and what can be done
- Develop, with the learner, a set of options to gain and use new skills
- Develop a set of scheduled actions and gain commitment to completing those actions
- Use a process like the GROW model to coach
Managers and Team Leaders