Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Using NLP in Communication
The delegate will learn how to use Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) in communications to engage the audience to maximum effect.
By the end of this module the delegate can:
- Understand what NLP is and how it can be used effectively
- Recognise visual, auditory and kinaesthetic people
- Adapt your communication for maximum rapport with all types of people
- Explain how to utilise different perspectives when communicating with others
- Using NLP when handling conflict
Who Would Benefit
This module will benefit anyone who wishes to identify the ways they can improve communication and interactions with others.
Maguire Training have created over 100 video-based modules using their own professional training team to present on subjects they are experts in. These videos are jargon-free and delivered with the enthusiasm and engagement you would expect from some of the country’s leading business skills trainers. Each module has interactive questions to check learner knowledge and is accompanied by supporting notes for the learner to read in their own time. Each module is a powerful package of learning designed to maximise learner development.