Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Understanding Your Role in Health and Social Care
No one can be expected to perform well in their job if they don’t fully understand what that job is! Workers in health and social care are no exception – indeed, understanding their job role is arguably much more important than in many other occupations.
In this course we explore how to make sure job role and responsibilities are fully understood, what those responsibilities are likely to entail and how they impact on relationships with the people being supported, employers, members of the care team and the individual themselves.
- Job descriptions
- Responsibilities towards the people you support
- Care needs
- Fair treatment
- Managing your attitudes and beliefs
- Communicating effectively
- Supporting people with different needs
- Working relationships and personal relationships
- Responsibilities towards your employer
- Policies and procedures
- Values, Aims and Objectives
- Reporting Errors
- Health & Safety
- Responsibilities towards the people with whom you work
- Partnership working
- Trust and respect
- Responsibilities towards yourself
- Skills, knowledge and personal development
Those working in health and social care requiring an understanding of their role and responsibilities.