Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Our Unconscious Bias training course, 'Breaking Habits' will help your employees to understand the implications of the natural biases we all hold.
The course explains how we can overcome our unconscious bias to improve decision making and professional relationships, and to create more open, inclusive and effective organisations. Using examples and interactive exercises the course takes a straightforward look at one of the most important current issues in diversity management.
Our original Unconscious Bias e-learning course provides a comprehensive understanding of this concept:
- All in it together - If we accept we're all naturally unconsciously biased we can develop a shared and an individual responsibility to address this - we cant pass the buck to someone else.
- Understanding bias - What's the difference between bias, prejudice and stereotyping?
- Unconscious bias in the workplace and why it matters - How unconscious bias affects decision making in activities such as recruitment, people development, performance management, leadership and marketing.
- Types of bias - An exploration of how unconscious bias works, including implicit association, affinity bias, and the unconscious organisation.
- How to override natural bias - Practical ways to challenge our own biases, to consciously break habits and to do things differently.