Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Time management training most often begins with setting goals. These goals are recorded and may be broken down into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list. Activities are then rated based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set. This process results in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities. Routine and recurring tasks are often given less focus to free time to work on tasks that contribute to important goals.
This entire process is supported by a skill set that should include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this course.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner.
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily.
- Handle crises effectively and quickly.
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time.
- Delegate more efficiently.
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother.
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively.
- Government workers + NGOs