Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
The relational skills of the manager. Part B
Individual meetings are important moments for manager and coworker alike. They can only be successful if the manager is able to understand, listen and explain his or her decisions. Managers must therefore establish a regular schedule of individual meetings and ensure they are available to deal with sensitive situations or unforeseen circumstances.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Communicate effectively with your coworkers, taking individual needs and circumstances into account.
- You will learn to prepare for and conduct an individual interview effectively. You will then learn to deal with mistakes and resolve sensitive situations in an interview.
- Conducting an effective individual interview.
- Managing sensitive situations.
- Communication tools to boost your credibility, listen effectively and be able to make decisions.
- Practical exercises that will help you to conduct individual interviews, give feedback and delegate.
- Effective methods to help you be clear and assertive when making decisions in an interview.
Any manager who wants to acquire the basics of management
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.