Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
The relational skills of the manager. Part A
A managers activities mainly involve receiving information, communicating, transmitting knowledge and helping individuals and teams with their methodology and decision-making.
These fundamental activities can only be carried out successfully via an appropriate communication system. An effective manager therefore needs to use the appropriate means of communication and make best use of time spent in contact with the team.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Communicate effectively with your coworkers, selecting the right tools and adapting to the imperatives of the situation and the team's needs.
- You will learn to prepare for and lead a meeting effectively.
- Developing an adequate communication and information system.
- Communicating consistently and based on the teams needs.
- Preparing for and leading a team meeting successfully.
- Methodological and managerial communication tools.
- Practical exercises to help you prepare for and lead fluid, effective team meetings.
Any manager who wants to acquire the basics of management.
This is one of two learning modules on this topic. On completion it its recommended that you progress to Part B.