Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
The project framework. Part A
Before launching into your project, you need to take an in-depth look at what and who is involved, so that the company invests fully in the project. So it's "hooked in".
The difficulty lies in the fact that many factors drive companies to launch projects as quickly as possible, with catastrophic results if enough time wasn't taken to think out the framework.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Approach the first key phase of a project - the project framework - successfully.
- You will come away with a list of appropriate questions to ask at the kick-off phase and will be able to write the projects founding document - the project charter.
- Identifying the project kick-off drivers and constraints.
- Defining the content of the project charter.
- Differentiating between project stakes and objectives.
- Through practical project examples, you will be able to identify your day-to-day difficulties and find ways to deal with them effectively.
- Effective tools, videos and interactive activities to help you ask the right questions and write the project charter.
Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills. Current or future project managers.
This is one of two learning modules on this topic. On completion it its recommended that you progress to Part B.