Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
The challenges of customer relations
The role of customer service associates relies more than ever on maintaining loyalty.
As an ambassador of the brand, you are constructing, day after day, a strong alliance between the company and each customer.
There are a few secrets to building successful relationships with customers.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Identify and take account of the operational and relationship expectations of your customers to better satisfy them.
- You will incorporate the emotional dimension into your customer relationships in order to better secure customer loyalty.
- Defining customer satisfaction assessment criteria.
- Understanding the difference between meeting expectations and creating customer loyalty.
- Identifying the moments of truth in the customer relationship.
- Mastering the key emotions in developing customer loyalty.
- Achieving success in the emotional aspect of customer relations.
- A simple, practical method to identify customer expectations and select the most appropriate response.
- Fun exercises to gain an insight into the customer pathway.
- Tools to help you manage emotions - yours and your customer's.
Anyone who works in direct contact with customers.