Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
The 12 guidelines of effective time management
Have you ever thought about the principal causes of time loss during your day? Telephone calls? Endless meetings? A badly organized workspace?
To save time, it is important to be able to plan your activities. In this module, you will learn to use several tools and techniques for saving time.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Develop strategies to save time in your dealings with others.
- You will learn how to optimize your diary, your personal organization and your workspace to boost your effectiveness.
- Managing requests with rigor and flexibility, and knowing when to say no.
- Optimizing meeting and telephone call times.
- Optimizing your diary and personal organization.
Through practical tips and concrete examples, you will learn to identify practical solutions to adapt the time management principles to your personal environment.
Anyone who wants to save time by managing requests and streamlining their organization effectively.