Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This course focuses on teamwork; the key strengths and weaknesses of team working, as well as different types of teams.
By taking this course you will be able to work more effectively as a team, identify different types of teams and identify the key stages of team development.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define teamwork and identify types of teams
- Recognise the strengths and weakness of team working, and the key stages of team development.
- Identify the main team roles according to Belbin’s theory
- Recognise the value of knowing your own team
- Identify common ‘flashpoints’, the possible consequences of conflict and the characteristics of effective and ineffective teams.
- Recognise the value of celebrating team success and learning from any mistakes.