Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Successfully adapting your message
Your role often requires you to deliver the same message to different people and in different circumstances. For example, you may have to address your team members, the company's board, an individual in a face-to-face meeting or a large group during a presentation.
You will undoubtedly be aware that the impact of your message varies in different situations, even if the content is the same.
Your success depends on your ability to adapt to different contexts.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Identify the main situations in which you are required to speak in public at work, and adapt your message to your audience.
- By taking an aerial overview of the situation, you will be able to prepare your speech more effectively and adapt the way you communicate to different situations.
- Identifying the main situations in which public speaking is required within a company.
- Gaining an aerial overview of the situation to help identify the target audience, what is at stake and the context.
- Adapting your message for different situations.
- You will explore an original, practical method, which will help you to adjust your message in all circumstances.
- This easy-to-use method will allow you to practice delivering the same message to different audiences. You will become more adept at adapting to different contextsa skill that is critical to your success!
Anyone who is required to speak in public. This module is particularly suited to operations managers.