Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Structured Problem Solving
Problem solving is not a chance process. This course will show the learner Structured Problem Solving is a team based and disciplined approach to Permanent Problem Resolution. The benefits of implementing a Structured Problem Solving approach include:
- Team Building Ability
- Team Approach to Problem Resolution
- Structured and Proven Process
- Permanent Problem Resolution
- Improved Quality Performance
- Financial Savings
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to understand the key principles of Structured Problem Solving and will be able to discuss how to drive business benefits such as:
- Remove wasteful practices when dealing with problems
- Methodically analyse problems
- Allow factual representations of problems
- Remove possibility of problem re-occurrence
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand the types of problems that can affect a business and the effect of unresolved problems on business performance
- Describe the benefits of adopting a structured approach to team problem solving
- Enhanced understanding of problems and a structured approach to generating better solutions.
- Define the techniques used to help identify, contain (if necessary) and resolve problems in the workplace
- Understand how to apply the appropriate problem solving technique
This Intellelearn Structured Problem Solving course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Continuous Improvement Professionals
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 15 minutes
This Structured Problem Solving online course is fully accredited by CPD.
The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
The Structured Problem Solving course takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
Who Should Take This Course?
The course is also essential for anybody who is currently tasked with any form of improvement activity. If you are looking for a career in Continuous Improvement/Lean/6 Sigma, this is a great course to add to your qualifications.