Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Welcome to the Stress Management Course. Positive and negative stress is a constant influence on all of our lives. The trick is to maximize the positive stress and to minimize the negative stress. This course will give participants a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept).
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress.
- Use routines to reduce stress.
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques.
- Better cope with major events.
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them.
- Government workers + NGOs