Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Stress Management (Employees)
Work-related stress, anxiety and depression are all recognised medical conditions that could affect anyone. Make your employees aware of the risks and give some helpful tips on how to overcome stress with this course.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand what work related stress is and how does it impact you
- Recognise the impact of stress; mental and physical
- Identify the ethical responsibilities of stress, legal obligations and good business practices
- Identify how to tackle stress within the working environment
- Identify hazards, examine personal behaviours and report areas of concern.