Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Streaming Video Fundamentals
Streaming video is everywhere.
And it's surprisingly easy to produce! You just need a few video basics and live streaming software. In this course we'll use Restream to produce our live streams and produce a surprisingly sophisicated stream.
People are using live streaming for everything from teaching live courses to streaming video games to broadcasting religious services for all to see. In this course your instructor, Mitchell Weinbaum, will take you through the fundamentals of live streaming using the Restream platform. You'll start by creating a simple browser based stream. By the end of the course you'll be adding captions an graphics, music, and even inviting remote guests on to your stream.
You'll also learn how to stream video files, schedule your streams, and store your streams for later viewing. You'll even learn how to stream a Zoom meeting.
If you've wanted to get in to streaming there is know time like now! This course will teach you all the fundamentals and have you streaming in just minutes.
Outline Learning Objective:
- After this course participants will understand how to live stream video to any social channel of their choosing
- After this course participants will also be able to invite guests to join their stream
- After this course participants will also be able to customize their stream by adding graphics, live captions, backgrounds, and pre-roll countdowns
- After this course participants will also be able to stream local video files and schedule up-coming streams
- After this course participants will understand how to add sources like local video, RTMP, and background music to their streams