Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Staff Appraisal Skills
About the course
This e-learning course will provide users with a general knowledge surrounding staff appraisals and the role they play within the workplace. It is a combination of both theoretical knowledge and interactive activities, which have been designed to help users learn and practice appraisal skills whether they are an employer or employee.
You will be able to...
- List the objectives and benefits of staff appraisals
- Identify and explain the five types of appraisal scheme
- Recognise the problems associated with performance appraisals
- Outline the steps of an appraisal process, from explaining the method to following through on ‘action points’
- Follow the correct structure when conducting an appraisal interview
- Effectively use communication techniques such as active listening during the appraisal process
- Recognise what constitutes useful feedback and how this should be communicated
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 15 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass