Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Slips Trips and Falls
About the course
The Slips, Trips and Falls course aims to highlight possible risks and hazards to learners, in turn making their work environment a safer place for them. The course looks at different ways to prevent workplace accidents as well as exploring legislation employers must honour to keep employees well looked after.
Upon completion of the course, learners will have an in-depth understanding of the common causes of slips, trips and falls, know how to prevent them, as well as understand what to do should they injure themselves whilst at work.
By understanding the risks associated with slips, trips and falls more closely, learners will feel more confident and secure in their ability to keep their working environment safe for both themselves and work colleagues.
You will be able to:
- Identify slip, trip and fall hazards in the workplace
- Implement appropriate measures to prevent workplace accidents
- Know what to do should injuries occur
- Discuss the relevant legislation concerning slips, trips and falls
- Explain the importance of safety practices
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 5 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass.