Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
As companies and organisations globalise and economies interweave, teams are increasingly separated by Geography, time zones, languages and cultural differences. No matter the environment, SharePoint helps turn Individuals into high-performing project teams. On completion of the course, your team will be able to manage content for a variety of media Colleagues effectively across SharePoint's features, manage tasks lists, calendars and schedules remotely and , collaborate with Generate and analyse reports on the platform.
- Use the website interface comfortably.
- Manage content for a variety of media and file types.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across SharePoint's features.
- Manage doucments and workloads.
- Be able to generate reports.
- Professionals at all levels that have access to SharePoint and wish to use it to manage content, projects and collaborate more effectively.
- End users of SharePoint and specifically not for SharePoint Administrators, developers or designers.
Section 1: Introduction and Course Structure
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
- Unit 1.2 - A Brief Discussion of SharePoint
- Unit 1.3 - Course Structure
- Unit 1.4 - Section Plenary
Section 2: SharePoint Basics
- Unit 2.1 - Understanding SharePoint Architecture and Versions
- Unit 2.2 - SharePoint Site Structure
- Unit 2.3 - SharePoint Site Navigation
- Unit 2.4 - Basic SharePoint Access Levels
- Unit 2.5 - Section Plenary
Section 3: Sharing Content with SharePoint
- Unit 3.1 - Using SharePoint Libraries
- Unit 3.2 - Using SharePoint Lists
- Unit 3.3 - Organising and Managing Documents
- Unit 3.4 - Using SharePoint Search
- Unit 3.5 - Section Plenary
Section 4: Sharing Knowledge with SharePoint
- Unit 4.1 - Social Computing
- Unit 4.2 - Section Plenary
Section 5: Sharing Work with SharePoint
- Unit 5.1 - Key Features of a Team / Project Site
- Unit 5.2 - Managing Tasks
- Unit 5.3 - Using Workflows for Business Processes
- Unit 5.4 - Section Plenary
Section 6: Sharing Information with SharePoint
- Unit 6.1 - Overview of SharePoint Business Intelligence (BI)
- Unit 6.2 - Using Excel and Excel Services
- Unit 6.3 - Section & Course Plenary