Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Sesotho (Southern) Beginners Plus (Talk More)
Ideal for those who
Know some basic Sesotho (Southern) but don’t feel ready for a full conversation.
Are looking to learn complete sentences instead of individual words.
Want to build confidence to speak Sesotho (Southern) in different situations.
How does it work?
- You learn useful phrases you might need abroad, including ‘I’d like to pay by credit card’ and ‘My camera has been stolen’.
- Quizzes within each section test you on the vocabulary you have just learnt.
- Improve your pronunciation with the recording quiz, which allows you tocompare your accent against that of a native speaker.
- Feel motivated to learn by earning points that will win you bronze, silver and gold awards.
- Printable vocabulary sheets with each topic for you to take away with you and keep learning on the move.
- Video footageallows you to see body language and lip movements of native speakers.
- Alphabet section teaches you the individual sounds.
- Covers nine different everyday situations:meeting and greeting, shops and restaurants, getting around, hotels, phone calls, emergencies, leisure and business.
- Learn from any of over 85 native languages.