Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Serving Alcohol Responsibly
Although it can be fun, the alcohol industry involves a huge amount of responsibility. Ensuring the safety of others as well as yourself is paramount and often poses challenges.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise your responsibilities as a server of alcohol
- Identify the responsibilities of Designated Premises Supervisors or Premises Managers
- Identify the effects alcohol has on the body
- Understand Age Verification Policies
- Recognise false or inadequate identification
- Be aware of how best to refuse service, and keep a record of it.