Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Sales Processes & Selling Techniques
NOTE: This Fast Track course on Sales Processes & Selling Techniques includes the content from our two Bite-Sized courses:
- Creating and Automating Your Sales Process
- Choosing Your Sales Techniques and Using Battle Cards
It also includes additional Introduction and Wrap Up units, and an Assessment Test.
This Sales Processes & Selling Techniques course doesn't just explain how important it is to set up effective sales processes and selling techniques - it also shows you how to do it!
We start right away with creating your own sales process - matching how your team works to what's needed. In the next lesson, you'll discover great ways to automate your process, saving time, cutting errors, and creating more space for your salespeople to sell. Then, we show you six top sales techniques. We explain how they relate to different situations - and how standardizing them in your team will boost sales. Finally there's a great lesson on creating Battle Cards, which is an amazingly simple tool that eliminates obstacles to selling.
When you've finished this course, you'll know how to create a sales operation that's super-efficient, and easy to manage, too!
After taking this Fast Track course, you'll be able to:
- Make sure your sales processes are effective
- Automate processes to boost sales
- Evaluate best options for sales techniques
- Create battle cards for your salespeople
- Course Introduction & Workbook Download
- Creating an Effective Sales Process
- Automating Your Sales Process
- Six Top Sales Techniques
- Creating Battle Cards for Your Sales Team
- Key Takeaways
- Module Test
- Course Wrap Up
- [NOTE: An interactive workbook is provided to support your learning]
Our Sales Processes & Selling Techniques course has been developed for sales managers, present and aspiring, who are looking for an interactive, practical induction into how to set up and streamline sales processes and selling techniques to enable their salespeople to sell more effectively.
This is a 'back to basics' course, so although experience in a sales or sales management role will be very helpful, you won't need it to understand the content.