Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Sales Management: Creating A Solid Foundation
Whether you're new into the role or a grizzled veteran, there's lots in here for you!
This fully interactive online workshop shows you how to successfully transition from salesperson to sales manager, and understand the fundamental changes required in skills and mindset.Then we show you how to adopt rules for best practice that will make achieving success a whole lot easier. Next, we give you a number of invaluable tips and techniques for sales management that move you on further in creating a positive and successful team. Finally, we identify what are the most common problems faced by sales managers ... and how to resolve them. So you'll be able to anticipate these problems - and deal with them effectively when they arise.
You'll get a great insight into how to set yourself up for success by following rules that are not only easy to adopt, but have been proved to work in the heat of battle!
After taking this Fast Track course, you'll be able to:
- Adapt to the new skills, and outlook, you need
- Adopt best practice into how you manage your team
- Use proven tips and techniques to improve effectiveness
- Be well-equipped to resolve common problems
- Course Introduction & Workbook Download
- Moving Up From Salesperson to Sales Manager
- 7 Best Practices for Sales Managers
- Team Management Tips and Techniques
- How to Fix Common Sales Team Problems
- Key Takeaways
- Module Test
- Course Wrap Up
- [NOTE: An interactive workbook is provided to support your learning]
Our Creating a Solid Foundation course has been developed for sales managers, present and aspiring, who are looking for an interactive, practical induction into how to forecast, set realistic targets and use KPIs to hit and exceed those targets.
This is a 'back to basics' course, so although experience in a sales or sales management role will be very helpful, you won't need it to understand the content.