Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Reducing organisational risk while making a positive difference to people’s lives.
Using case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance, this course makes everyone’s responsibilities for safeguarding clear. Best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions help learners put the legislation in context with their own environment.
Ebook: Providing reminders of the legislation as well as best practices to keep adults with care and support needs safe
Ready To Use or Customisable.
Key Learning Points:
- Understand who is a vulnerable adult
- Being able to recognise abuse
- Reporting and recording abuse
- How to respond to abuse
- Outline the criteria of an ‘adult’ with care and support needs
- List and give examples of explain the types of adult abuse
- Recognise the possible signs or indicators of abuse
- Describe the process and procedures for responding, reporting and recording concerns about abuse and welfare of an adult
Anyone who works with vulnerable adults.