Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Safe Movement of Vehicles
This module provides an introduction to workplace transport and the safe movement of vehicles at work. You will look at facts and figures, and your employer’s duties. There will also be a focus on the risks, including common types of accidents.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify the main types of transport you may use at work
- Appreciate the risks posed by the movement of vehicles at work
- Distinguish between their own and their employer’s duties
- Recognise common types of accidents relating to vehicle movement -such as collisions and non-movement related injuries
- Identify the key components of a risk assessment of transport at work
- Take appropriate action to reduce the risks posed by vehicles at work.