Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Rock Out with Photoshop for Digital Design
A little skill and creativity are all it takes to make AWESOME images in Photoshop.
If you're interested in digital design, Photoshop is the one tool you need to understand-- the one that can do absolutely anything.
In this program, you'll learn the fundamentals of using Photoshop and many practical techniques that you can immediately apply to improve your design work. You'll meet Mark Lassoff, a master instructor whose been using Photoshop since version one to create impressive compositions. He'll take you step-by-step through each process and procedure to help you understand EXACTLY what Photoshop is doing and how to get outstanding results.
With each new season of Photoshop, you'll get videos, projects, and support materials to help you further master this vital tool..
Outline Learning Objective:
After completing this course...
- You will have mastered resizing and cropping images in Photoshop
- You will be able to make corrective and creative color adjustments using Photoshop
- You will be able to creatively use type in Photoshop
- You will understand how and why to use the Photoshop layers palette to isolate image pixels
- You will be able to make complex selections in Photoshop to isolate different elements within images