Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
This module introduces the key requirements of PUWER. You will examine the scope of the Regulations, its purpose and what kinds of equipment are covered by PUWER.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify the key requirements of the PUWER regulations
- State what equipment is covered
- Identify key duties and responsibilities
- Recognise the key risks associated with using work equipment
- Identify ways of reducing the risks when using work equipment
- Take appropriate action to maintain safety.