Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Project planning. Part B
Why waste time creating a project schedule that is likely to change regularly throughout the project?
This is a question that all project managers should ask themselves!
In this module, you will learn that the issues involved in project planning go far beyond the creation of a simple color diagram.
By the end of this module, you will know how to:
- Identify the projects critical path and will adopt the right attitude to floats in your schedule.
- You will also be able to formalize, communicate and share the teams activity schedule.
- Calculating dates and identifying the critical path.
- Identifying free and total floats.
- Creating a Gantt chart and choosing your tracking tool.
Through explanatory videos and interactive activities, you will learn how to formalize and communicate about the project and will gain an insight into the key phases, step by step.
Anyone who is involved in projects and wants to improve their project management skills. Current or future project managers.
It is recommended that you first complete Part A of this course.