Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Project 2013 - Level 5 - Sharing and Master Projects
About the course
The Project 2013 - Sharing and Master Projects course is in the Microsoft Specialist exam 74-343 range. You will learn how to use maps to import and export data. You will also create Master projects and resource pools, set priority, and level projects.
There are 5 modules in this course
- Import/Export Maps
- Exporting Data from Project
- Importing Data into Project
- Creating Master Projects
- Working with Master Projects
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Sharing Information with OthersExport Maps
- Export Project Information;
- Understand Export Maps;
- Use the Export Wizard;
- View Mapped Data;
- Modify Maps;
Exporting Data from Project
- Export Data to Word;
- Copy Tables to Word;
- Copy Pictures to Word;
- Copy Pictures as GIF Files;
- Save Projects in XML Format;
- Save to PDF or XPS Formats;
Importing Data into Project
- Import Data into Project;
- Import Data from Excel;
- Save Import Maps;
- Import Data from Text Files;
- Embed and Link Excel Data;
Master ProjectsCreating Master Projects
- Understand Master Projects;
- Create Master Projects;
- Insert Subprojects;
- Link Subprojects;
- Move Subprojects;
- Save Master Projects;
- View Project Information;
- Create Resource Pools;
- View Resource Pools;
Working with Master Projects
- Open Shared Resource Files;
- Set Project Priority;
- Level Master Projects;
- Create Project Relationships;
- Add Tasks to Master Projects;
- Add Resources to Master Projects;
- Update Resource Pools;
- Create Master Project Baselines;