Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Project 2010 Level 5 - Sharing and Master Projects
About the course
The Project 2010 - Sharing and Master Projects course takes you through tasks involved in Sharing Project Information and Creating Master Projects as specified in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) exam 70-178.
There are 6 modules in this course:
- Import/Export Maps
- Exporting Data from Project
- Importing Data into Project
- Creating Master Projects
- Working with Master Projects
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
Sharing Information with OthersImport/Export Maps
- Understand Import/Export Maps;
- Use the Import/Export Wizard;
- View a Map;
- Edit a Map;
Exporting Data from Project
- Export Tables to Word;
- Export Pictures to Word;
- Export Pictures to a File;
- Save Projects in XML Format;
- Save to PDF or XPS Formats;
Importing Data into Project
- Create a Consolidated Project;
- Insert Subprojects into Master Projects;
- Link Subprojects to Master Projects;
- Move Subprojects;
- Edit Subproject Information;
- Create Resource Pools;
- View Resource Pools;
Working on Master ProjectsCreating Master Projects
- Open Shared Resource Files;
- Set Project Priority;
- Level Master Projects;
- Create Project Relationships;
- Add Tasks to Master Projects;
- Add Resources to Master Projects;
- Update Resource Pools;
- Create Master Project Baselines;
Working with Master Projects
- Add Tasks to Existing Projects;
- Add Tasks to Baselines;
- Modify Task Duration;
- Split Tasks;
- View Baselines;
- Create Multiple Baselines;
- Create an Interim Plan;
- View Interim Plan Data;