Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Preventing Radicalisation and Extremism in Education
This module will introduce you to the governments CONTEST Strategy, Prevent programme and the Channel Process. It will explain how it aims to safeguard vulnerable people from being radicalised will help you to identify signs of radicalisation, and understand when and how to report concerns to others.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify the aims and objectives of the Prevent Programme
- Define key terms that are used
- Identify those who are vulnerable and at risk
- Recognise your role and legal duty to safeguard vulnerable people
- Take appropriate action to safeguard vulnerable people
- Escalate concerns promptly to relevant people.