Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This CPD-certified, level-2 e-learning course is suitable for anyone working with children or young people in their work or voluntary activities. The course includes optional voiceover recorded by a professional actor and culminates with an assessment.
It is specifically designed to give learners a better understanding of what bullying is, how it affects children, and why it happens. It provides guidance on what the law says about bullying, as well as how you can contribute to preventing bullying taking place and best-practice tips on how to deal with it when it does occur.
Law & Legislation
This course covers key points from:
- Equality Act 2010
- Children Act 1989
- Education and Inspections Act 2006
- Independent School Standards (England)(Amendment) Regulations 2012
- Malicious Communications Act 1988
- Protection from Harassment Act 1997
- Introduction - What bullying is, the forms it takes, how it affects people, why children do it, and what makes children vulnerable to it.
- Types of Bullying - A more in-depth look at physical, verbal, emotional bullying and cyberbullying, as well as the wider framework for the different types of bullying.
- The Law - A look at what the law says about bullying, including protected characteristics, as well as anti-bullying policies and best practice tips.
- Your Responsibilities - How you can contribute to preventing bullying, what to look out for, and how to react if you think it is taking place.