Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
This module is for any organisation that wishes to learn about the Government's Prevent Strategy and how it should be followed in regard to safeguarding colleagues and customers.
This introductory training provides you with an awareness of radicalisation, how it works, and crucially, what it might look like.
Have any of your colleagues expressed openly far-right or Islamist political views? Do you have concerns that there may be the potential for the nurturing of extremist views in your organisation? If you answered ‘yes’ to either of these questions, this module can help you understand how to identify and importantly prevent radicalisation.
What's included in this course?
By completing this module, you will:
- Understand what radicalisation looks like.
- Know what behaviours should be of concern.
- Understand what may be behind those behaviours.
- Know what the Pull and Push factors of extremism are.
- Know what can cause radicalisation.
- Learn about the Vulnerability Assessment Framework.
- Learn what a proportionate response is.
- Know about the three-step process.
- Know what information you can or should share.