Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Welcome to the Presentation Skills course. This program can benefit anyone who presents; a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussion leader. No matter which role you are assuming, this course will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline.
- Select presentation delivery methods.
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Knock down nervousness.
- Develop and use flip charts with color.
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations.
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement.
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use.
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
- Government workers + NGOs