Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Preparing to Innovate
This Preparing to Innovate course is a great way to introduce people to the importance of preparing a business or team for Innovation. The learner will understand before a business or team can implement an innovation strategy, or a new product or service initiative, it needs to give careful consideration to the existing environments. This course will introduce several tools to use to diagnose and assist in implementing a true innovation strategy.
The learner will understand:
- The direct environments in which the business operates
- The internal and external factors that impact both positively and negatively
- The wider ranging indirect external factors that have an influence
- A detailed analysis and evaluation of the businesses existing product and service portfolio
- The new and existing opportunities around markets, diversification and differentiation
The learner will understand the complexities of operating within a VUCA Environment (Volatility/Uncertainty/Complexity/Ambiguity). They will also learn how to correctly use the following models in a work environment:
- SWOT Analysis
- PESTLE Model
- BCG Matrix
- Ansoff Matrix
The course is focused on the practicalities of using these models in a REAL context and not simply an academic excuse!
This course will give you a foundation in what business innovation is and drive business benefits such as:
- Understanding internal and external growth potential
- Improved productivity & reduced costs
- Better quality
- Effective handling of legal and environmental issues
- Expanded product range
- Added value
- Improved staff retention, motivation and easier recruitment
The learning objectives of the course are:
- Be able to explain why preparing is essential for Innovation to happen
- Have an understanding of key tools you can use to prepare
- Know where your own business is on the road to innovation
The learner will be able to discuss how the organisation can introduce innovation thinking in order to drive differentiation.
This Intellelearn Preparing to Innovate course includes:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone at anytime
- Developed by Innovation Experts
- Accredited by CPD
- Approximate duration: 25 minutes
This Preparing to Innovate online course is fully accredited by CPD.
The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
The Preparing to Innovate course takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
Who Should Take This Course?:
This course is essential for any person looking to introduce new products or services to the marketplace. It is also ideal for driving an Innovation and Creative Thinking culture in their workplace. The course is essential for anybody who is currently tasked with any form of Change Management. If you are looking for a career in Innovation within the Workplace, this is a great course to add to your qualifications.