Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
Microsoft PowerPoint remains one of the most popular business tools and rightly so. A great PowerPoint presentation can be the difference between a sale won and lost, investment gained or not, a new initiative launched or pushed to the side-line. Microsoft PowerPoint includes so many tools and features to help in all these scenarios yet so few people make full use of this amazing tool. You don't need to be one of them.
In this in-depth PowerPoint 2019 course from Simon Sez IT, we not only teach you through the most business-relevant PowerPoint techniques, you then get to put into practice what you learn through exercises at the end of each chapter.
In this course you will learn:
- How to navigate around PowerPoint
- Presentation dos and don'ts
- Text and bullet edition options
- How to use graphics, images, objects and shapes
- Using SmartArt
- Working with Charts and Graphs
- How to utilize Master Slides and just how much time this could save you
- How to add audio and video to a presentation
- All about transitions between slides
- Animation, the animation pane and motion paths
- Setting your slideshow options
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- The backstage area of PowerPoint including printing a presentation
- This is a video-led course.
- This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
- This course is suitable for Windows users.