Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
PowerPoint 2016 - Advanced techniques
You have mastered the essential basic commands and would like to go further with the advanced features. This course will enable you to discover or deepen your knowledge concerning these advanced features. It will teach you about masters, animation and transition effects, about how to enrich your slides using tables, graphs, SmartArt objects and how to optimise the projection and distribution of your presentations.
ENI offers you a unique educational interactivity with practical exercises directly within the applications and with an immediate result analysis, with the 4 training steps:
- The learner watches a video
- The learner carries out the exercise directly within the application
- MEDIAplus instantaneously checks the answer
- MEDIAplus provides the answer
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This course is for any user who masters the essential basic commands and who would like to discover or deepen their knowledge about advanced features. You must first master basic commands to access PowerPoint’s advanced features without difficulties.
- PowerPoint 2016 – Level 2: Intermediate skills. This module offers interactive training consisting of 46 training videos, 46 exercises and 1 additional resource.
- PowerPoint 2016 – Level 3: Advanced skills. This module offers interactive training consisting of 30 training videos, 30 exercises and 9 additional resources.
- PowerPoint 2016 – online reference book
- PowerPoint 2016 – Level 1: Essential skills. This module offers interactive training consisting of 32 training videos, 32 exercises and 5 additional resources.