Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
PowerPoint 2010 - Level 4 - Creating Charts and Tables and Applying Transitions and Animations
About the course
PowerPoint is used to create eye-catching slide shows, overhead transparencies, printed handouts and speaker notes. This course takes you through tasks associated with Creating Charts and Tables and Applying Transitions and Animations. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- create simple tables, and use different built in layouts to help keep your charts consistent through your presentation
- import table data, and data from Excel
- add charts, graphs and pie charts to present numeric information in interesting ways
- add charts to slides use
There are 6 modules in this course:
- Constructing Tables
- Modifying and Importing Tables
- Creating Charts
- Modifying Chart Objects
- Transition and Animation Effects
- Advanced Animations
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in ?bite? size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks