Need help? Call us on +44 (0)20 7613 3444 or email
PowerPoint 2010 - Level 2 - Creating Slide Presentations
About the course
PowerPoint is used to create eye-catching slide shows, overhead transparencies, printed handouts and speaker notes. This course takes you through tasks associated with creating a slide presentation. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems.
You’ll learn how to
- create a presentation using existing PowerPoint files and exporting files
- use headers and footers to deliver a consistent and customised message
- add, duplicate, delete and re-order slides
- use the ‘photo album feature’ to make visually appealing slide shows from your photographs
- learn various ways to view and print presentations
There are 6 modules in this course:
- Adding and Removing Slides
- Formatting Text and Linking
- Using Sections and Formatting Slides
- Formatting Text Boxes
- Photo Albums
- Printing Options
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks